Friday, September 27, 2013

Writers and Their Reading


By Elizabeth S. Craig, @elizabethscraig

Hi everyone.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  I've got a guest post today at the We Wanted to be Writers blog--they have an interesting feature called "Books by the Bed" and they asked me to contribute.
After reading some of the great entries from other writers, I wasn't really sure I even felt comfortable submitting a post! I had a feeling that when I explored my bedside table, it was going to be crammed-packed with Agatha Christies (yellowing paperbacks from the 80s that I still have) and a Kindle full of mysteries. As usual, everything was a blur when I tried to remember what I'd been reading in the last several months.  But when I took a look and reconstructed my purchases, borrows, library checkouts, and old favorites that I frequently peek at before sleeping, I realized that my reading is actually more varied than I give myself credit for. 

Pop over if you can and share what's on your bedside table (or what you've read in the past few months).